A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Aug 16, 2017

Vintage Cottage Scene Prints...

Is cottage style still well - in style?  Probably not like it once was.  
But I'm still drawn to it.   And today I realized I have several
 thatched cottage scene pictures in the shop that are 
authentically vintage.  Just look how sweet...


And the pressed wood frame on this one is gorgeous... 
not to mention who wouldn't want the cobblestone path?



Do you like cottage scenes?  Do they warm your heart?   
They do mine!  ~Joyce

(Click the colored words above each picture to purchase.)





1 comment:

Betsy said...

Joyce, I LOVE cottage scenes. I've never decorated in the latest style anyway. I see something that calls to my heart and that's what I like. Those are beautiful and the embroidery one is very similar to one I made for my Mom back in the 1970's. I have no idea what happened to it after she passed. Our step-mother burned most everything of hers. I saved the first quilt I ever made, a full size one that my Mom refused to use because it was "too nice to use." It was laying in the burn pile when I drove by one day. I stopped the car, grabbed it and a paper bag full of old family photos and drove away. Well...I didn't mean to get started on that! But I DO love the cottages. :-)
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...