A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Aug 4, 2017

My Pretty Friday Finds Include a Soap Haul...

Sometimes you just run across an amazing find.   
Such was the case at my first yard sale stop today.

See all that soap?  For whatever reason - it was $2 for all 
and included these fancy bars...

The cookie cutters were super cheap at another sale 
as was the flannel pink roses blanket.

I was also smitten with a whole pile of Dawn dolls and outfits...

And treated myself to a lacy yellow maxi skirt for $2

The plaid camp blanket is from a previous week 
that I never got around to showing you.

I find that finding 'finds' is one of life's greatest things. :) 

Happy Friday Every one! ~Joyce


1 comment:

Betsy said...

I absolutely love your "finds" today. All that soap. My goodness! And those cookie cutters are perfect. On our trip to Omaha I gave our granddaughter Piper my vintage Barbie's and my Dawn doll. She loves them. I only had two outfits for Dawn but she plays with her and changes her clothes constantly. I should go online and see if I can find more outfits for her. She takes really good care of them too which really pleases me since I have had them for so long. I hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Blessings always, Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...