A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

May 5, 2017

And All For $6 - My Friday Finds...

Today was yet another rainy yard sale day.  
No matter - I hit the streets anyhow.  My favorite find of the day
 was this wreath ($1) and these 2 milk pails ($1 for both)...

My other vintage find was this sweet book - available here...

Did I mention it was pouring down raining all morning?  
My feet were soaked...

But continuing on... at a friend's sale I picked up some magazines
 that I don't think I've read before - cause at just10 cents each - why not?

New lotions and soaps are always a treat.  And this whole pile 
was less than $2.  The lotion smells divine!  And the tights 
on this rainy morning looked too cozy to pass up.

This whole bag of metal tags and what-nots will be fun to 
play with in various projects & to adorn gifts.

So my entire pile from the day looks like this - and cost just $6!
The Beverly Hillbillies DVD set is an early Christmas gift believe it or not.

Now to unwind before bed (this is a late post!) with some of those magazines.  
Thankful for a good day!  ~Joyce


1 comment:

Betsy said...

You always find the neatest things! My favorite in this post is the magazines at .10 each. Great reading!
Blessings, Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...