A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 10, 2016

Thrifty Thursday - Pencils...

My thrifty tip for today?  Instead of buying more - use up the fragments!  
We all have them - fragments that is.  
Pencils for instance...

We have tons of them in our home from years of gatherings... 
but they just sit there - unused.  Why?  I guess we prefer pens.  
But my pen stash is depleting and the pencils remain.  So...

It's pencils for me for a while for taking notes and other scribbling'. 
 And guess what?
They're sorta nostalgic and fun to use!


How can you use up the fragments in your house?  

Stay tuned - there may be more 'fragment' Thrifty Thursdays ahead....  ~Joyce

Transferware vanity holder is available here.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I guess the biggest thing I do is cut up computer paper that only has a few lines on it and staple it together. Then I use it for scrap paper. Great idea Joyce.
Blessings, Betsy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...