A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jun 18, 2016

Favorite Find - Salt and Pepper Shakers...

Lately I've found myself on the look-out for salt and pepper shakers.  
I haven't sold any in years - but I've been looking anyway.  Why?
  Because our current shakers at our summer cottage have metal lids.  
Metal lids + lots of humidity = rusty lids and rusty salt!  Yuck!

 Looky what I found!  
The perfect little vintage glass set with plastic lids... in red...


... to go along with the rest of our red and vintage kitchen decor.

They look unused - were only $1 and are just too cute!

Once again - an unexpected yard sale stop yielded big dividends. 

I'm thinkin' there's gonna be a whole lotta shakin' going on!  ~Joyce




2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Totally cute and so is your cottage!

Betsy said...

They are so cute! I had the same problem at the camper this spring. I had left the salt-and-pepper there over the winter and the metal lids were rusted closed. I need to find myself some plastic ones too.
Blessings, Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...