A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 12, 2016

Hearts & Couples Around My Home...

 The flu bug has got me and I've no energy to do anything 
except 'sit' or 'lay down'.  
So for something to do - I snapped some hearts and couples 
I found around our home....





This would be my grandparents - for most people my age it would be their 
great grandparents. Never had the privilege of meeting this
 grandmother - she died when my mother was 8 weeks old...



A valentine for me!!! arrived in the mail yesterday....



And this would be us 5 or 6 years ago - time to update!
(My love looks better now - I look older - sigh...)

I truly believe that 'love never fails'.
But I need the daily reminder...
Happy Valentine's Day my friends.  Hope the flu bug stays 
far away from you and leaves from here very soon!  ~Joyce

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I hope your soon on the mend. That flu bug is nasty. I enjoyed your hearts and Valentine pictures today. I'm enjoying a day with my Valentine today while he recuperates from surgery.
Blessings,
Betsy

Susan said...

I am currently nursing my sweetie who has the flu or something similar. It's that time of year I guess. Have a lovely Valentine's Day and get well soon. Spring will be here soon!
Susan

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Joyce, so sorry to hear that you have the flu, I do hope you are better today on Valentine's Day!
What a sweet collection of hearts and memories!
Happy VD to you!
Gina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...