A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 18, 2015

Fall Leaves Day Trip...

 Yesterday My Love and I took a little day trip to see the fall leaves.  
Of course - there were photo ops around every turn and we didn't near stop 
to capture them all... but here's a sampling.  

An overlook yielded this picturesque valley with an old unpainted barn...
photo compliments of My Love

And we were surprised by this field of sunflowers...

We took a stroll through a 'free admission' amusement park to see their fall decor.  
It was kinda sad.... they were loading up all the pretty planters on
 this dump truck to - well - dump... 

The carousel was all closed up for the season...

Our final destination was a state park with more lovely views...


The sky was SO blue...
Photo compliments of My Love

This little friend almost stole a ride along home. 
Ok, maybe not - but it made a cute picture.
Photo compliments of My Love
 
Gotta love Fall!  What a creative God we serve.
And I'm looking forward to more pretty fall foliage yet this season.  
Are the leaves changing were you live?  ~Joyce

2 comments:

Betsy said...

You captured some beautiful fall images. My Hubby and I drove through the forest from Portland, OR to the coast today and saw some pretty color in the trees too. God does do beautiful handiwork!
Blessings,
Betsy

Henny Penny said...

Poppy and I used to ride to the NC mountains every fall to see the leaves. We never do that anymore. Your pictures are just beautiful! All those plants are being dumped? I would not mind having them dumped in my yard. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...