A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 15, 2015

Beautiful Lace Gown...

Just have to share this wonderful vintage gown I just listed today.
 It's not quite floor length...

  I've been waiting for the time and a nice sunny day to haul my
 mannequin outside to shoot some pictures - and today was the day.
  Look at all that scalloped lace...

With underskirts of tulle and satin...

And such a sweet waist...
I'm loving these outdoor photo shoots!
   Dress is available here.

Now that I've realized that outdoors is much better for clothing shots - 
I've got more to get listed before winter gets here.  
Stay tuned!
Linking to Let's Talk Vintage

2 comments:

Betsy said...

That is a beautiful dress. I hope you find the perfect person for it very soon.
Blessings,
Betsy

Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I've never seen scalloped lace like that before. Really pretty! Must have been a very happy bride. Best of luck in your sale! And yes, lots to list as the season is upon us! I need more hands! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...