A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jul 20, 2015

New Listings...

I'm trying to get some listings in the Etsy shop and on eBay.  
Summertime is always a challenge for selling online - 
but if you don't list it - you for sure can't sell it.

So today we have... these wonderful ironstone butter pats - 
6 of them!  Available here...

I love old graphics - and something about the simplicity 
of the labels on these bottles appeals to me.  
It's vintage insect repellent that supposedly works for poison ivy too.  
(I wouldn't count on it.)  But they look like little perfume bottles...

While I'm on a streak of old bottles - here's an instant medicine cabinet for you.  
Eight items in one listing...

Do you like Beatrix Potter?  Her Tom Kitten character is 
available as a bar of soap by Crabtree & Evelyn from the 70's...
Switching gears a bit - gotta love the shabby
 chippyness of this wooden architectural piece...

And no longer available but sold to Shirley in Nevada...

 this American Woman's Cookbook has the neatest indexed pages.
I just love the charm of vintage!

Linking to the Let's Talk Vintage party where my patriotic 
thrift store vignette was featured several weeks ago...



3 comments:

Betsy said...

You have some lovely things today Joyce. I specially like the ironstone butter pats. I've always wanted some of those but have just never gotten around to buying them. Have a lovely week my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

Regina said...

I love vintage items. We have some old medicine and containers that belong to my in-laws that are still in the medicine cabinet.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Some great finds, Joyce! I love the architectural piece and we were thinking alike this week with the medicine cabinet! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...