A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

May 3, 2015

Organizing My Time...

For weeks, months, years I've been struggling to try to fit it all in.  
And yet SO much goes undone.  I'm not nearly as productive 
or healthy as I believe God desires me to be.   
Yet there are only so many hours in my week.

To add to my challenges - some tasks that I need to perform 
seem to need to be done at only certain hours of the day.  
There are only a limited number of those hours each day.
(i.e. - taking photos in certain light)

Tonight I am struck with the thought that perhaps
 some of the things I've been trying to do in my daylight hours
could wait till my evening hours... thus leaving more daylight hours.
  Who says I have to do laundry in the morning?
  Perhaps I could do it before I go to bed.  



I've been doing most of my computer time in the evenings -
but that tends to add to insomnia issues for me.
But maybe I can make meals the evening before too and
do computer time with the more freed up daylight hours.

It's all worth a try right?  We'll see how it goes and how God directs...

Do you have scheduling challenges? 
Do you follow a daily schedule?
I feel like I'm really old to be only looking at this now -
 but it is what it is!  And God is patient with us. ~Joyce

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Those all sound like very good ideas. I tend to do most things in the morning and save computer time for later. Maybe I could learn something by your new schedule!
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...