A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 11, 2015

Saturday Sightings and Findings...

Today was my first garage sale outing of the season.
While a bit windy and chilly - it was worth it to find
 that one stop was at this lovely horse farm...
Just look at those budding trees!


 The old barn had a bit of pitina...

Did I mention horses?
 

Some of my finds...

The little suitcase is just a treasure.  
Never mind that it has no handle - we can improvise.
  A.M.K... hmmm.... Absolutely My Kind!

And I try not to pass up anything with fluer de lis.
  But this time - truth be told - I didn't notice this
 shelf sconce had them until I got home.
And that's what makes it all so fun - the happy surprises.

Happy Saturday!  ~Joyce

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

The sconce is awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with the little 'ol suitcase...

Enjoy your day, Joyce!

~Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...