A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 25, 2015

Best Rustic Seminar Decor Ever...

So today I attended a women's seminar at a local church - 
actually it was held in the school on the grounds of the church.  
Oh my!  I had no idea the treat we would be in for.
  The decor was amazing.  As we entered - this was our greeting....

And inside the doors - more sweet greetings...

...with great rustic vignettes scattered here and there...

Turns out the colors of the day were bright pink and green...




Even in the bathrooms...

Which just happened to be my colors of the day too...
The seminar included 5 speakers (we each heard 3)
 and lunch and yet was on a suggested donation basis.  
Again, oh my...

The main speaker, Becky Mcgurrin, is the author of these books...
She got to present from this wonderfully decorated stage.  
Check out the rail fence in the background.  
I'm tellin' ya - somebody knew how to decorate!

But my absolute most favoritest part was the hot beverage table.  
Be still my heart - just look!...


What a day of blessing - so much encouragement in the Lord.  
We laughed, sang and cried together.  I went with a friend - 
but most of the ladies were total strangers to me!  
It didn't matter.  Thank you Jesus for this day.

A taste of our singing...



1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

Oh, how I wish I could have been there with all of you. The singing was beautiful. Blessings sweet friend ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...