A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 21, 2014

New Listings...

Take a peek at some of the new listings I have up right now.   
This time - on eBay.  I plan to keep adding through the week.  
So if it's not up tonight - it will be - keep checking! (And more to come)...

Do you love red velvet jewelry boxes?  This one has a unique shape...

Also a uniquely sized beaker or flask...

A great sign in gold calligraphy for your home office...

Not one but 2 choral music books - with a great look...

This old cast iron advertising bank is figural - but I'm not positive on the shape.  
I'm guessing a washing machine.  Any thoughts?

I'm also listing a whole grouping of Sunday School
 and Bible story books and papers...

Gotta love vintage!  The new stuff just doesn't have the same appeal.
Linking to the Let's Talk Vintage Party.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...