A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 9, 2014

Unexpected Pleasures From the Thrift Shop...

I volunteer at a thrift shop and sometimes we get donations that we're 
unable to sell.  Often times this is a food item.  
Those items get offered to the volunteers for free. 

Today - I found this little fabric wallet sitting on the 'free' table...


...turns out it holds tea - some of my favorite kinds.

 I had me an afternoon delight!

 While I ws there - I redid the dress rack displays.  
I liked this 'organic' one...

This red pillow sold immediately after I put it in a grouping...
  
Earthen tones pottery and wood always make a good Fall display...

And even brass can work.  That poor topiary just isn't selling.  
It may be time to lower the price. (It's priced @ $3.99.)
Did you have any unexpected pleasures in your day?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...