A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 30, 2014

How To Use A Single Curtain Valance...

Some months back (yes - it has taken me that long to write this post)... 
I found a gorgeous curtain valance.  But there was only one.
It was too pretty to not buy - and it was only $2.50!  Just look at all that luscious brown and teal satin and fringe.
But what does one do with just one valance?

 As it turns out - the coloring blended perfectly with my existing shower curtain.   

(Apologies for the awful lighting/coloring of these photos - was hoping to get better ones)... 
I did spend a bit more than the $2.50 - because I needed to 
buy a 2nd shower tension rod - but I'd say it was worth it.
That single valance 'makes' this bathroom.


My advice?  Never overlook a single curtain.

Linking to What's It Wednesday and



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...