A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 30, 2014

Pants Hanger Project....

 Here's a little project I'm working on...
#rmaphotoaday challenge - 'vintage'
I simply painted and lightly distressed a wooden pants hanger.


The letters are hand stamped.  If left to dry for several hours - 
they seem pretty smudge proof... but I'm still
 deciding if its needs a coat of poly.

Pants hangers are fairly common at thrift shops I think.  
I found mine on a quarter pile following a public auction.  
Four for 25 cents!  Thrifty enough for ya?
Have anything you wanna hang up?  
These make great photo and art frames too.  
Simply insert photo and hang on your wall.

Be blessed today ~ Joyce
Linking to the Home Sweet Home Party 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...