A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 30, 2013

Christmas Stocking From An Old Skirt...

My motto?  Never throw out old clothes that
 still have remaining good fabric....never.
The day will come when you will use said fabric!
  Thanksgiving was such a day.   
I had a wonderful beige corduroy skirt that developed 
some problem areas.  But Pinspiration struck and now...

...that wonderful corduroy makes up these stockings.  
And the rosettes too!  How fun the rolled flowers were to make...
 loved, loved doing them and will do many more I'm sure.  
Old ticking for the cuffs and twine for hanging complete 
this recycled homespun or country looking stocking.


Available in my Etsy shop.
For tutorial links for the rosettes - visit my previous post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...