A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 21, 2013

My Real Life Fall Inspiration...

Sunday afternoons have been finding us taking walks 
in this lovely Fall weather.  We are blessed to have nearby 
access to some great trails and communities.
  Enjoy...
Mt. Gretna Lake



My camera couldn't get this shot... but it was a pretty sight.

My Love getting his shot - 'er one of them.

Love this old 'tree house'!

Now this is an entrance - love it!

quilted nest
Mt. Gretna, PA Outdoor Tabernacle


I wanted to bring these tan berries home... but left Nature untouched.

A Fall silo.

Wouldn't us 'junker's have fun with this old wood pile?
And lastly - a 'wow' shot from My Love
Have you been enjoying Fall where you live?
(Thank you for not copying without permission.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...