A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 23, 2013

A Pinterest Recipe Review...

I'm on a quest to actually make the recipes I'm 'pinning'.  
Same with all the project ideas and tips on my Pinterest boards.   
Tonight I made these super easy 3 ingredient cookies.


They're just mashed bananas, GF or reg. quick oats & chocolate chips.  
My thoughts?  Well - they were quick to make for sure.  
Recipe made about 15 cookies.  Taste?  Not bad...
 and they're mostly a guilt free cookie.

Here's the original pin from this site...

Not sure if I consider this a 'keeper' recipe or not. 
 Try them and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

No offense, Joyce, but I think I'd rather feel a little guilty! LOL.

I'm sure you did a great job on them...just not my kind of cookie! :)

Hives and Honey Bees said...

Well I tried them but to be honest they weren't my favorite. Too much banana flavor maybe?? They were very easy and if you LOVE banana they might be perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...