A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 13, 2013

Homemade Valentines....

Since my family doesn't really peruse my blog - I think 
its safe to show you what I've been up to.  I'll admit -
 usually I'm lazy and buy the cards that I give to My Love.  
But this year I thought I'd exert a little energy and make one.
  ...Ditto for my dear daughter...
 These were done very quickly with minimal supplies
 that I had with me at a ladies' crafting morning.
  They do not open - they are more like oversized postcards.  
There's plenty of room to write a sentiment on the back of each one.  
And of course - I'll add a candy or cookie treat.  
So what about you?  Do you buy or make your Valentine cards?
Linking to Transformation Thursday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...