A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 21, 2013

Etsy Things....

I have a few Etsy shops to share with you today and a treasury inclusion.  
But first - take a peek at some of my new Easter themed listings...


 5 Easter Postcard Booklets

6+ Yards Pink Roses on White & Yellow Fabric

4" Blown Glass Egg & Box
 Now let's visit these sweet shops...

A Perfect Peace makes precious faith based mustard seed jewelry...

Holmes & Watson sells beautiful fine art prints.  
This is my favorite from their current listings...
Jenni from this team recently put together a sweet Treasury - 
"A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Takes'.   Is it not beautiful?
She was kind enough to include my 2 Green Poetry Books

Ahhh - I just love Etsy.  Thanks for allowing me this indulgence.  
Hope you saw some pretty things!



1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Treasuries ARE fun, aren't they? I just wish I had the time to create some. But, for now I will just be happy to be included in them.

Nice books!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...