A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 7, 2012

Our Staycation...

I spent last week with My Love on a little staycation.
  Translation...we stayed at our summer cottage just 15 minutes 
away and took day trips here and there.  We saved a ton of money,
felt free to spend where we might not have normally 
 and had a ton of fun.  I'd recommend it!  
Just a few scenes from our week... 
Took in a 3D Imax show
What's not to love about flamingos?
And now for a little photo war.  My Love took pictures too.  
He with his 'high powered' camera - me with my little point and shoot.  
Check out the difference...
mine
His

Mine
His

Mine
His
And on the Cape May/Lewes Ferry...
Mine
His

 A few more of 'just my' photos...




Thanks for tagging along!


1 comment:

Joy said...

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed "going" with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...