A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 26, 2012

Fall Vignettes...

It's Wednesday - and that usually means 'thrift shop day' 
for me.  So once again - I tweaked those dress rack vignettes.
 The paisley tote in the back of this first vignette was
 my inspiration for this grouping.  Twas a great looking bag in
 a stash of other 'ugly' totes that was completely unappreciated...
 The orange bouquet below is left over from last week -
hope it sells soon (I don't care for it).
 And this pillow has great fall colors but is rather 'dated'.
But as a seasonal accent - it's not bad at all.
 Last, this vignette is one I spotted at the antique mall
 where I sell.  I didn't do it - but I love it!
 
You'd think I'd be busy putting out 'Fall' at home.
  But not yet... Can you do Fall with a rose colored
 living room?  We'll see...

1 comment:

shaggysheephome said...

I go to the thrift store on Wednesday's too. Which do you shop at? If you don't mind me asking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...