A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jul 18, 2012

Plants - Location Is Everything...

For years I waited for my gifted trumpet vine to bloom.  
No success - just a bunch of vines going in every
 direction that looked a mess.  
This year I dug the whole thing out and put it 
out front at my rail fence.  And look....
 ...flowers are appearing on the vine!!
 
 Seems my best veggie growing spot is also out front
 - right along my walk.  I've had green peppers in a container 
behind our house  - in full sun - and they have yielded nothing.
 But the pepper plants out front?  You betcha!  
Guess what green peppers had a little transplant last evening?
(Excuse our lack of curb appeal...been really dry here and there are 
some updates in order for sure...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...