A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jul 7, 2012

Cleaning White Kitchen Cupboards...

I'm late to the party I know - but I had 
no idea this product would work like it does.   
(Said product has no idea I'm doing this post - so there's nothing in it for me...)
I have these white stock kitchen cupboards 
because it's we could afford at the time...
(under $3,000 for 3 walls - installed by hubby)...
 They have this wood grain look in vinyl that is a real
 pain to clean.  Splattered dirt wipes easily enough...
 ...but these greasy spots and surface dirt that gets 
in the grooves and grain - not so much. 
 But look - and with just a few wipes!
 Thank you Magic Eraser!  I am sold! 
 Now in just 2-3 minutes while something is cooking
 in the microwave - I can  whip out an eraser and do
 a few cupboard doors...or the refrigerator handle...
or the backsplash or...(you get the idea)... 
 
No spray bottles or buckets required.  
Yippee!

1 comment:

Helen said...

We painted our stain type cabinets white after we were here about 25 years. I made the mistake of not having a shiny paint - instead I used a flat paint. Dirt seems to accumulate faster than I can clean it. I will use these and see if it helps, short or repainting...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...