A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 15, 2012

The Start Of a Spring Porch...

Our weather is unseasonably warm.  Too warm for the winter decor I have on my front porch.  So with about 45 of time - I started a redo...
 I picked up these twig balls for next to nothing 
the other week - they'll work for filler for now.  
As will the pastel poppies ...
 At least it's a step in the right direction from 
what it was...

 My 'Welcome' slate is missing it's bottom corner - 
but tucked into the flowers you can't tell.  
Just couldn't bear to trash that sweet 
hummingbird painting.
This is the other side of my door - 
awaiting more plants...
...when it warms up a bit more.
~~~~~~~~~
Etsy Listing Updated
Tin Candy Eggs - now 4 instead of 2!
Linking to Home Sweet Home

1 comment:

The Charm of Home said...

Your porch looks very nice! I like what you've done. Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...