A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 17, 2012

Spring Cleaning...

Gorgeous, gorgeous day!  I had to throw open 
some windows and do some spring cleaning.
Our front dutch door.
 I decided to tackle a bathroom - twas in a bad state...
 ...especially the window.  This was my view as I cleaned.  Our trees are pretty ivy laden I see...
 Cleaned every single surface - walls, floors, 
(wasn't planning on that one but spilled a whole bucket of water!!),  faux floral swags and all...
 I'm a tired little puppy...  But I'm not complaining.  There was a time spring cleaning was not an 
option due to some physical limitations.  
I'm thankful for today's abilities.  
Have you done any spring cleaning yet?
Yep, this is a pink bathroom.  Hope to change it someday...

5 comments:

LV said...

Wish I lived where you could open the window and get the fresh air. That was our only means of air in the old days. I still would like to do it, but storm windows I have just will not let me.

Unknown said...

Happy Pink n Green Saturday! Cute post! Love the view! Makes spring cleaning more pleasurable!

Have a lovely weekend!
Cheers!
Tina

Old Time Cindy said...

I did do some spring cleaning yesterday, but as it warmed up for the day I had to head outside and do some yard work. Isn't it nice to open the windows now?

The Tablescaper said...

I haven't even started, but thanks for the inspiration.

I'd love to have you link to Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Hi Joyce! I would love to have a wonderful dutch door like yours! I need a staff to get all my spring cleaning done. I wanted to tell you that there is a new stamp coming out next week that is of pink blossoming trees. It's gorgeous! Looks like you're having a nice spring where you are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...