A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 21, 2012

Flowers and Chocolates....

...these are a girl's best friends!  I woke to all 
this yumminess this AM from My Love...
 
 And I didn't get just any chocolates...but a local handmade candy shop's chocolates in DARK!  
Can I get a YES!!  The box is even pink...
 ...like they are expected to be a women's favorite.  I've already begun the nibbling process...
 And look at the sweet card - Adirondack chairs!

My Love always includes these - they are his favorite.
The flowers were sitting in a blue Mason 
jar for me.  Thank you Honey!  
This has been a great birthday.

2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Well happy birthday, Miss Joyce! How nice to be treated special on your day...I'm going to stop by that chocolate shop when I'm in your area, that is for sure!

Your hubby did well!

fleurcottage said...

happy birthday, friend! love me some darks, too! lovely blooms as well...sounds like your day was blessed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...