A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 13, 2012

My Gluten Free Cookbook...

This post is lining right up with today's 
Photo A Day theme - 'blue'.  Many  years ago 
I started gathering recipes and writing them in 
this little notebook.  These are all gluten free-naturally recipes that I will send with my daughter when she has a home of  her own.  
 Hopefully it will be a quick reference for her 
when she's preparing meals for herself (Celiac) 
and/or her family.  Since she is now out of her 
teens - I'd better get cracking with filling up 
this little book!
I plan to make this recipe this weekend.  
We're having another couple for a belated 
Valentine's Day meal.  It's a tasty, easy recipe 
and presents well!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sold!  Thank you Maureen.
Just Listed in my With Propriety Etsy Shop...
Brown Fabric Vintage Purse



1 comment:

michelle said...

What a wonderful gift! I know she will appreciate it, it is sometimes hard to find good gluten free recipes.
Happy Valentines Day my dear!
xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...