A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 3, 2012

Handmade Paper Calling Card...

It worked!  Thanks to The Graphics Fairy, I 
designed a tag to print on my handmade paper 
as a package insert when I send out merchandise.  The printing seems just fine...

I'm pretty tickled with myself.
~~~~~~~~
And for Photo A Day, today's theme is 'Hands'...
This is my mother and her sister-in-law holding 
hands at my mother's birthday party today.  
She turned 91.  We're thanking the Lord for 
these past couple of birthdays - 
each one has been a miracle.

4 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Your handmade paper calling card is really beautiful Joyce!
I like your photo of the hands. Such a sweet picture of family love.

fleurcottage said...

cool tag! will you teach me how? :)

michelle said...

That is so cool that it worked, I love it!!!
Beautiful photo too, I love hands, they tell us so much.
xoxo

Unknown said...

I really like your handmade calling card designs very much. thanks you for sharing this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...