A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 3, 2012

Winter Scape...

Our family room is also our dining room. Our 
dining table, without its leaves, sits in there.  
It's where I often display something seasonal.  
My change up from the Christmas look is this 
simple winter vignette...
 I'm still using the old wood box, but now 
it's filled with faux pine cone and greens, 
a little tin star dish...
 ...snowball candles (3/$1 find) and a blue 
pint Mason jar for elevation.  The tall wood 
lantern I bought at a craft show this year 
using my Christmas bonus money.
Being "Miss Frugal", I would never have
 bought it otherwise.  It came 
with the white twinkle lights - and I like that 
for our winter evenings...
 Linking to Knick Of Time Tuesday
and Party Time Tuesday  (This is a new party - go look!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just listed in my Etsy Shop

5 comments:

Audrey said...

very pretty ... I love the lantern effect and the snowball candles are great.
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

Gail said...

How cute Joyce! I love the wooden lantern...did you make that? Have a wonderful day, Gail

michelle said...

Very pretty Joyce, I love the snowball candles. :)
xoxoxo

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

It looks gorgeous! I love your blog!! I've signed up to subscribe!!

You sound as though your Christmas was wonderful! I hope 2012 is a truly magical year for you!

Sarahx

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Lovely display, but then again, you always have a great eye for them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...