A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 31, 2012

Making Paper...

While at the Country Living Fair last fall, 
I splurged and bought a paper making kit from 
Paper Alice.  There are plenty of instructions 
online for making your own kit, but I wasn't get-
ting it done.  So I spent the big bucks and look...
 glorious textured handmade paper...
...literally made from junk paper scraps from 
my trash can.  How's that for recycling?
I haven't tried printing on it yet - I'll let you know how that goes.
Linking to:
Tuesday's Treasures
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Northern Cottage Party

2 comments:

chateau chic said...

Wow, that's amazing. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.
Glad to be your newest follower, Mary Alice

michelle said...

I love making paper and it is an awesome way to recycle! I haven't done it in so long. Your sheets turned out beautiful and I am curious to see if you can print on them.
xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...