A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 1, 2012

I Press On...

But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind 
and straining toward what is ahead, I press on 
toward the goal to win the prize for which God 
has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.  
Philippians 3:13b,14
Taking a walk in Costa Rica where my brother lives.
Happy New Year to each of you my friends.  
This coming year holds many unknowns -
joys and no doubt some sorrows.
I move forward with the Lord by my side.  
I  remember that it's not about me - but about 
the One I serve.  May I be faithful
and trusting in the journey.

2 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Amen to that! A Happy & Blessed New Year to you!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

michelle said...

Happy New Year Joyce!! I love the photo and the verse is so perfect. I hope that this year holds more joys and blessings than sorrows for you.
Many hugs to you!!
xoxoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...