A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 29, 2011

Inventory Shelf (Office Redo)...

Found me an old shelf unit in my garage that 
looked awful.  After several coats of $1 
garage sale paint - I love it!  It's my new shelf 
for antique inventory in our office redo...
 See that lovely aqua Butterprint Pyrex 
casserole?  Found it on a free pile this week 
in perfect condition!
 The new 'oops painted' walls just happen to 
go with the existing curtains I made from a 
bedspread years ago.  Gotta love that!
Also loving my recent $1.50 basket purchase 
for sheet music and larger pictures & paper...
What fun I'm having finally getting organized!
Joining the party at Treasure Hunt Thursday

3 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

It is fun getting organized... a great way to start your new year, Joyce!

A Few Pennies said...

Joyce; looks great in your new office--and your inventory is pure eye candy! Love the freebie pyrex bowl--that is awesome.

fleurcottage said...

it's happening, girl, it's happening...looks great! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...