A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 18, 2011

Basket of Photo Props...

We are beginning to clean out my office so that we 
can 'improve' it.  But that means - piles of stuff 
will be stashed away during the re-do.  Since I sell 
online - I take photos of inventory almost daily. 

So, I put together a basket of photo props that I 
can quickly grab to enhance my photos...
 Pinecones and ornaments are always a good addition.  
But I love my vintage white feather boa for softness...
 Greens always work - and lately I've been having 
fun using faux straw...
Just a few samples of quick frugal additions to 
enhance inventory photos...
The above items are all available in my Etsy shops - 
accessed through my sidebar.
I'll talk more about the office in another post.  
But trust me - an overhaul is very necessary.

Linking with:

2 comments:

stefanie said...

oooh, lots of goodies!

Anonymous said...

What a good idea, the stage items really do make a nice presentation. Thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog! I'm now a follower here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...