A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 29, 2011

Zipper Flowers - Snow Day Project...

Inspired by blogland and Pinterest - I remembered I have 
a bunch of zippers in my stash.  I figured I'll just whip up 
some  zipper flowers - following a YouTube tute I found...
Turned out - I had only 1 metal tooth zipper.  
Oh well - I could make 2 sweet flowers...

For now, I made them into refrigerator magnets...
 
This was a fun morning snow day project.  Yep - 
it's only October - but this is what it looks like 
out my back door...
 It's snowing like crazy...
With leaves still on the trees - go figure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're too pretty to be used as magnets! :) Esther

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Wow... these are really cool! LOVE the metal influence.

Shared on FJI Facebook for SNS 105 and pinned. :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150422785301141&set=a.192514281140.164586.175378011140&type=1&theater

Donna

michelle said...

Joyce these are so cool and so pretty!! What a great idea and I can't believe the snow in some parts of the state, it is crazy!!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...