A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 7, 2011

Sweet Potatoes for Dessert...

We just dug up our sweet potatoes - a new thing for us.  
And they're almost pink!
 I'm looking forward to baked sweet potatoes with 
butter and brown sugar...
But look what I spotted today on Days of Chalk and Choclate...

And just look at that adorable packaging!
Guess what I'll be whipping up in a few days.  And with only 
1 1/2 c. of flour they will not be expensive to make gluten free.  Thanks Jenny for the inspiration!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just listed on Etsy...
Short Black Vintage Boots

1 comment:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Boy do those bar cookies look good!! I was surprised to see it called for raw sweet potoato. I have a really yummy sweet potoato bread recipe. Just drop me an email if you'd like it and I'll send it to you.
Happy Week-end!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...