A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 12, 2011

Playing With Wreaths...

I like to make a Sweet Annie herb wreath each year.  
This year's wreath will be gracing my front door... 
 
Since my Sweet Annie wreath graced my mantel last year - 
I needed to fill that blank space - so I used last year's 
fall door wreath (are you with me?)...
I'll have to show you close-ups of the mantel in another post.
And since I had a garage sale-find herb wreath on my front door (now hosting the Sweet Annie wreath) - it needed a new home.  Let's try the kitchen window for a while...
Did you do any fun juggling in your home lately?
Linking to:  Wow Us Wednesday
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Listed on Etsy

2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hey Miss J, was looking for your email...my other computer has my address book....what is it again? Can you email me so i can have it. Thanks. I have a few links for you.

rosekraft said...

Charming wreath - just love the fragrance of Sweet Annie!
Do you harvest it yourself?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...