A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 24, 2011

Our Grateful Tree...

This year I'm trying something new for the Fall season.  
I'm hoping it will be a nice prelude to our Thanksgiving dinner. 
I've placed a Grateful Tree on our dining room table for people 
to add to as they feel inspired.  Family and guests alike 
are invited to participate...

  Tags have been provided...so far I'm the only one who has 
anything to be 'thankful for'...


The rusty tin leaves were this year's purchase - 30 cents!
While I was at it - I added a few more Fall touches here and there...

Brought in bunches of Sweet Annie too!

2 comments:

Stephanie@TheCozyOldFarmhouse said...

That's a cute idea!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Great idea! And I'm sure everyone in your family has loads to be thankful for if they stopped to think about it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...