A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jun 18, 2011

A Rearrange in Order...

This is one end of my living room this morning...
That wire mannequin is usually wearing whatever is currently 'for sale' on Etsy.
By tonight it will need to look different.  We have a group com-
ing Sunday evening and there is currently not enough room for 
chairs or seating in this area.  So again - stay tuned...
(Monday's post should catch us up.)
Linking to Pink Saturday - come on over!
Speaking of Etsy - this Sweet Baby Spoon in Orig. Box just listed...

3 comments:

LV said...

I am sure you will get things arranged just right for your company. Nice pinks.

michelle said...

I hope you had a good time and your living room is so pretty Joyce, I love the area by the fireplace.
XOXO

Jenny's Heart said...

I can't wait to see the update,I hope you enjoyed your group.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...