A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jun 27, 2011

Inspiration From Books & Magazines...

Isn't it fun to go through magazines and decorating books for inspiration?  Over the weekend I picked up this book for 50 cents...
While I was not drawn to the kitchen on the cover - I found there was plenty inside to inspire me.  Seems I am drawn to painted cabinets...
Yellow and red - very cheery!
 
 
 
and kitchens that look like real people live there.  When things are too sparse - I lose interest.  Guess I'm more of a 'stuff' person than I thought.  But really - who has completely clutter free counters?
Love the cabinet fronts in this one!
 
Love this one - farm sink, open cupboards, wood backsplash...
 
These are my camera images - not ideal -
but hopefully you can see the charm!
Thank you BH&G.

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I too enjoy painted cabinets! Especially because we painted our own. . . LOL

I liked the red and yellow... so charming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...