A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 24, 2011

Thrifty Thursday...

Why pay $100 for a piece of clothing when you can get it for $10 or less?  Brands like Chico's, J. Jill, and Coldwater Creek are all readily available on eBay and at your local thrift stores.  Yes, truly!  I have a wardrobe full of them... I figure if I buy it new - and wash it - it's the same quality as buying something preowned.  So why not save all that money so I can go out to eat or on a vacation?

Take this Chico's green Tropical Print Jacket... I found it at a thrift store for $1.50 (half price day) and am selling it on eBay for $9.99.  Still a huge bargain.  And should it not sell - I'll have another cute jacket for me!

Same goes for this little Liz Claiborne purse - I paid $1.50. 
Cute huh?
So don't be afraid of the thrift stores and eBay- 
they are a treasure trove!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...