A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 5, 2011

Seminar Tulips...

Today - I attended a most precious ladies' seminar at New Cov. Menn. Fell.  Wendy Good, a dear godly woman, shared on the topic of 'Biblical Surrender'.  I think this is one of the most difficult things we face as Christians - at least for me.  What a sweet day of fellowship and learning.  Pink and white tulips were everywhere...
Two hundred plus ladies were in attendance as we listened to Wendy's story of a broken marriage and God providing joy in the midst of a difficult life's situation.  She also shared some of her music - Tirzah Joy....just beautiful!
Lord, help me apply what I learned today in the way You desire.    Show me what I need to surrender in my life to bring You glory, to die to myself and be in Your will.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...