A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 14, 2011

Seeing Red...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  I'm enjoying some red spider mums from my love...
And I need to brag a little... I have a teenage daughter who does not like to cook.   To curb a craving, she made a cherry pie - from scratch.  Now this is no easy task.  My daughter eats gluten free and working with gluten free pie dough is a bit of a challenge.  But look at this beauty she turned out...
And it tasted wonderful to boot!  (I eat gluten free too).  I am so proud of herI'm thinking she's gonna be just fine in the kitchen in years to come.

2 comments:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Yummy! That looks completely delicious!! Making my mouth water!!!

Sarahx

michelle said...

Beautiful flowers Joyce, what a wonderful sweetie! That pie looks delicious! Good for her, you can tell her that she done good! Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...