A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 22, 2011

Making Life Tolerable...

Yesterday was my day to work at the antique mall where I rent space.  The morning was very slow.  To make it more enjoyable - I did some rearranging in my booth...
Tin and Glass - I thought it a fun combo.
This shelf is higher than eye level - giving me more display space.
My 'manly' corner - old bottles and a milk crate.
Today also needs some 'help' - cause I'm working on these...
So I lit my green candle - a bit of my nod to St. Patrick's Day.... 
It makes this task much more doable!
How do you make life more tolerable?

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Let's see.... a day of antiquing...lunch with the girls... shopping... a day of crafting/scrapbooking.

Yep, any one of those things!

I seriously need to rearrange my antique booth too. I admire the fact you do it often!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...