A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 29, 2011

Pheasant Feathers and Snow...

In the antique mall where I sell (Ziegler's In the Country), one of the gals did some redecorating in her booth.  I was inspired by her use of pheasant feathers...
Yesterday while I was working at the mall, it was snowing.  I had to take a few pictures.  This old house was actually moved to the grounds by truck.  It's currently used as storage - but had been an adorable cafe` a few years ago.
In addition to the antique mall - there is a sweet gift shop (Personal Passions).  One of the show windows...
That poor cherub looks cold...
Come visit us some time!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love those pheasant feathers! We took a trip to the Dakota's last fall and their were pheasants on the side of the road feeding, they were so beautiful... but I don't think they would have given up their tail feathers.
Have a great weekend
Blessings
Rebecca

Nelson said...

I love the pheasant feathers. Will we see any feathers in any of your decorations? Do you have any idea where you could get some pheasant feathers? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...