A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 23, 2011

My Soul Longeth...

How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!  
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; 
my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.  
Psalms 84:1-2
Yesterday, I quickly added the sheet music and vintage paper rose to this sweet cherub frame.  It connects with the above verse which sums up my heart well today.  
I am home sick with the flu - no church for me.  
And my soul longeth for a church of like-minded believers.  
(Long story- but God knows all about it.)  
My heart cries for the living God!
Linking to White Wednesday.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Beautiful verse and beautiful frame Joyce! :) I hope that you are feeling better, no fun at to be sick. Blessings to you my dear. :)

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Joyce! Was at the ant mall today...too cold to be out however.

God's great wisdom has a plan for you!

Amanda said...

Nice to meet you Joyce! Happy White Wednesday and I do hope you are feeling better! I love this Psalm...I am going to tuck it away some place where I will remember to read it again. Thank you so much for sharing! Your little frame is sweet and I love how you added the rose to the sheet music!
Blessings,
Amanda

EnchantedBella said...

So sweet. I love it.

Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...