A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 9, 2010

Christmas Card Love

Do  you send Christmas cards?  I love sending and receiving actual cards at Christmas - even more than family photo cards.  And turns out - Christmas cards are half price many places right now.  So at my local department store I found some OK cards (did I mention I love pretty cards?) for $3 a box.  I'm not in love with them - but they'll do...And they did have a pretty verse...
"At this holy time of year,
let us rejoice!
Have a blessed Christmas!"
 But then - I made my weekly stop at my local thrift shop.  Cards are half price there too.  Look at these Hallmark beauties I found for....(drumroll)...$1.50 a box!  Original Hallmark price tag - $13.99.  And I am in love with these.  Such soft coloring - yep - they were keepers... And the meaningful verse ...
"Behold the Lamb of God
May you find new meaning and hope
in the joy of the Christ Child's birth
and in His everlasting presence
in our world."
Merry Christmas Everyone!
And speaking of cards - these adorable vintage angel Christmas cards are available in my Etsy shop - 17 of them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...