A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 26, 2010

Fireplace Baubles

I love pretty - and I love thrift.  My Christmas decor is always a collection of things I have found through the years at yard sales and thrift shops for almost no money.  Our fireplace is non-working - so I fill it with white candles that I pick up for under $1.  Bonus - they put off heat!!
One of these years I'll get around to painting the fireplace...and those mittens may need to come down...
Just this week I found the mache deer for just 50 cents.
Linking to Frugal Friday at Shabby Nest.

2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Where o where did you find the deer for FIFTY cents, my DEAR? :0)

Very nice display as usual...

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Anonymous said...

Beautiful decorating as always! Love ya! Edie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...