A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 29, 2010

Christmas in the Kitchen

Time to put a little Christmas in the kitchen.  Mostly - I just decorate my long counter - with faux greens and a bit of country this and that...
 
The sparkling cider was a gift and was sitting on my counter already - so I just kept it...



The little rustic frame was just found for 50 cents - I added a Christmas card from last year...
And finally, real greens and a smell-good candle in my 25 cents old black tin - also just found - to sit on my kitchen table...

3 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Love the fresh greens! I asked Dear Hubs to come home from hunting with a bunch of greens from the farm...hoping to make wreaths. Yeah, in my spare time!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

elaine said...

Your home looks and sounds so cozy and inviting!! Ever think of hosting an open house?

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Hi Elaine - things can look better in photos than in real life - but thanks for the encouragement. If you live nearby - you're welcome to come by anytime :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...